FactSet is committed to serving its shareholders through sound principles of corporate governance and openness with regulators and the investing public. Honesty and integrity are an integral part of the culture at FactSet, and every day we work to ensure that our business practices are defined by the highest standards of ethical conduct. Some of FactSet's business practices include:
- Establishment of Board Committees including Audit, Compensation, and Nominating and Corporate Governance Committees, all comprised of fully independent directors.
- Regular Board and Committee meetings with discussion materials distributed to Board and Committee members in advance of meetings.
- Designated lead independent director as liaison between the Board and the Chairman.
- Implementation of an employee complaint "hotline" to allow employees to report any ethical or accounting concerns on a confidential or anonymous basis.
- Supermajority vote of shareholders required to (i) amend certain provisions of the charter or bylaws and (ii) approve certain types of mergers or business combinations.
- No loans to officers or directors.